Thursday October 6th: check-in available from 8pm-11pm
Friday October 7th: check-in available from 11am-8pm
Saturday October 8th: check-in available from 10am-8pm
Sunday October 9th: check-in available from 10am-8pm
1. Before attending the event, make sure you bring:
- your own controller (only if competing in an event; see Rules for types of legal controllers)
- your vaccination card (physical paper or digital proof)
- your photo ID (anything government-issued)
2. Check-in at the lobby of Hall B. Arrive early to ensure you have time to pick up your badge before your first pool assignment!
3. If you’re competing, find your pool assignment by checking your event dashboard on startgg. Pools are labeled as a letter and a number, which tells you time and location. For example, Pool B110 means you’re playing in Wave B on the schedule at Station 110 in the venue.
4. Go to your pool assignment and play your matches!
5. When you get knocked out of the tournament, enjoy all our other activities we offer at the venue!